A useful little script for using GammaCorrection on File Nodes.
Current Version 1.5b
- Adds/ Removes Gamma Correction Node to Multiple Selected File Nodes.
- Can add gamma correction node to all file nodes in scene simultaneously.
- Now works on connected FileNodes only. Filenodes without connections are ignored.
- Automatically Calculates the equivalent of the gamma input.
- Can updates existing GammaCorrection nodes with a new gamma value.
- Support for both GammaCorrect and Mip_Gamma_Gain Node (MR).
- Can Toggle between GammaCorrect and Mip_Gamma_Gain Node if required.
Just Source this script, it should open the crGammaCorrect Window.
Input the Gamma that u want to minus.
Select the File Node that u want to add the gamma correction on.
Select the type of gamma Shader that u want to use.
Click Update Selected.
Note: When updating of deleting the Gamma Node, u can select either the file node or the gammaNode whichever is convenient :)
|May 01 2010||Ver 1.5b||Fixed Bug where script freaked on Maya 2011 :) Now added a toggle between Maya and Mental Ray Gamma Correction Nodes. Rebuilt some part of the script to be faster also added error checking.|
|Apr 19 2010||Ver 1.5||Creates a New Master Gamma Attribute on the GammaCorrect Node. Added Some error Checking so now it only applies gamma correction on connected FileNodes only. Filenodes without connections are ignored.|
|Apr 13 2010||Ver 1.4||Made To now work on Selected or All FileNodes in Current Scene.|
|Jun 07 2009||Ver 1.3||Made UI changes to support MR gamma control shader. Now supports Multiple GammNode Create or Remove.|
|Feb 27 2009||Ver 1.0||Created the GammaCorrect for a non-linear workflow.|
|Download Link(s)||Download( 9.16 KB)|
|Updated On :||August 7, 2011|