A useful little script for giving objects in a maya scene id numbers (miLabel).
Current Version 1.0
- Assigns an attribute called miLabel to geometry in the maya scene.
- Object IDs be assigned based on number of geometry so every single geometry will have a unique id.
- Material IDs can be assigned based on geometry that can be grouped by having common materials.
- Custom Ids can be assigned when u need to manually set a whole bunch of geometry to a particular ID.
- Works on multiple selected objects or all the objects that exist in a Maya scene.
- If u want a assign a whole group of object with incremental ids starting with a particular id like 10, then just enter that in the start Id.. and the id assignment of the selected objects will start with 10 and increment adding to the number of objects.
|Download Link(s)||Download( 7.22 KB)|
|Updated On :||March 17, 2009|